Welcome to your Personalized Digital Banking Experience!
Tompkins Digital Banking gives you fast, secure access to your accounts and banking tools - all at your fingertips. Whether you’re on the go or just looking to simplify your financial tasks, Tompkins provides digital services that are convenient and curated for you.
From August 26 to September 30, 2020, Tompkins VIST Bank will be donating $5 to our local United Way COVID Relief Fund* for every new digital banking user that signs up.
Tompkins is here to help our communities, and that includes you. Learn more about how our digital banking services can help you while helping our communities stand strong against COVID-19. Enroll today and help us make a difference.
Our simple, clean platform allows you to arrange your dashboard in a way that makes the most sense to you. You’ll experience a consistent look and feel across all your devices, whether you log on from a computer, or using our Touch/Face ID enabled mobile app.
Tompkins Digital banking features security that keeps both you and your accounts safe, so you can rest easy.
Mobile Check Deposit
Pay virtually anyone or any company through Tompkins Digital Banking. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. You can make a Bill Pay or do a Person to Person Payment (P2P). It's safe, secure and easy to use from wherever you want to be.
eStatements are a fast, secure way to access your statements through digital banking – and they’re free!
- Enroll from our website, or the App Store(Opens in a new Window) or Google Play(Opens in a new Window), and download our green mobile banking app.
- Enter your social security number (your tax ID number is also accepted), account number, email, and phone number.
- Establish Two Factor Authentication: A code will be delivered by text or call to a phone number you provide. Learn more about Two-Factor Authentication.
- Ensure that you have access to this phone while you are completing this process.
- If you are entering a landline phone number, be sure to select the option for Phone Call.
- This code may not be delivered to an email address.
- To register your device and browser so that a code is not required each time you log in, check the box next to “Don’t ask for codes again on this computer.” Please note: if you access your profile from a different web browser, you may be prompted to enter a code.
- Next, if you’re registering on a mobile device, you’ll be asked to create a passcode for your device, and you’ll be given the option to enable FaceID or TouchID for enabled devices.
BROWSERS: We do not recommend using Internet Explorer, since it no longer supports the minimum security measures required to keep your data safe when using our new Internet Banking system. We recommend downloading the latest version of one of the following browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Safari.